Welcome to Our Community
The purpose of the Parent Faculty Association at the Podar International School of Mumbai is to stimulate interest in PIS and to provide support for the advancement of the entire school, its parents, and students. We believe parents play a vital role in the learning journey of their children. We encourage the parents to be curious and seek information about life at PIS and about teaching and learning in the 21st Century.
To know about the new initiatives, they can attend the Head of School’s meeting to discuss the school’s new strategies. The PFA’s mission is to support our school community through events and programs that strengthen the connection among students, families, and staff. We invite you to volunteer in any way that interests you and look forward to knowing you better.
“Students have smiles on their faces, a feeling of belonging from day one. PIS is a happy place to learn and discover that learning can be fun!”
Parent Faculty Association
The purpose of the Parent Faculty Association at the PIS of Mumbai is to stimulate interest in PIS and to provide support for the advancement of the total school, its parents, and students.
The PFA’s mission is to support our school community through events and programs that strengthen the connection among students, families, and staff. We invite you to volunteer in any way that interest you, and we look forward to getting to know you.
In partnership with our Parent Faculty Association coupled with student body comprising of 54 members, we are able to come up with innovative activities throughout the year. Please click on the links below to view the activities.
- School clubs for on-campus students for Gr 6-9 & 11
- Padhe Bharat – reading program for Grade 1 to 6
- Parents – Grade 7 Math Extra Classes
- School Reopening circular Gr 6-9 DP and AS Level
- School Reopening Circular – PYP 1 and 2
- School Reopening Circular – PYP 3 to 5
- Covid vaccination drive in Podar for Age 15 yrs and above
- Orientation – 2022 UNESCO Clubs Youth Multimedia Competition
- Circular to parents for Standard Operating Procedure-SOP for COVID19
- Parent circular for on-campus school (Gr 8 to 12)
- PIS TOI Makebot World Codingbee Championship
- PIS Diplomathon Global World Programme
- PYP International Olympiad – Silverzone 2021-22
- SOF Olympiads RegLink 2021-22
- Students Led Conference (SLC) – PYP 2021
- Parient Orientation – Grade 1-5
- Student Parent HandBook 2022-23
- Activity Planner 2022-2023
- Holiday List 2022-2023
- Student Organiser 2022-2023
- Luminous – 2021
- Your one stop solution for school related shopping
- Luminous – 2020
2022-2023 First Term Exam Time table – Grade 6 – 12
- Grade 6 Term Exam Timetable-2022-2023
- Grade 7 Term Exam Timetable-2022-2023
- Grade 8 Term Exam Timetable-2022-2023
- Grade 9 Term Exam Timetable-2022-2023
- Grade 10 Pre-Mock Exam Timetable-2022-2023
- Grade A2 Mock Timetable-2022-2023
- Grade AS Term Exam Timetable-2022-2023
- IBDP 1 – (2024) Term exam timetable
- IBDP 2 – (2023) Term exam timetable