Welcome to Our Community
The purpose of the Parent Faculty Association at the Podar International School of Mumbai is to stimulate interest in PIS and to provide support for the advancement of the entire school, its parents, and students. We believe parents play a vital role in the learning journey of their children. We encourage the parents to be curious and seek information about life at PIS and about teaching and learning in the 21st Century.
To know about the new initiatives, they can attend the Head of School’s meeting to discuss the school’s new strategies. The PFA’s mission is to support our school community through events and programs that strengthen the connection among students, families, and staff. We invite you to volunteer in any way that interests you and look forward to knowing you better.
“Students have smiles on their faces, a feeling of belonging from day one. PIS is a happy place to learn and discover that learning can be fun!”
Parent Faculty Association
The purpose of the Parent Faculty Association at the PIS of Mumbai is to stimulate interest in PIS and to provide support for the advancement of the total school, its parents, and students.
The PFA’s mission is to support our school community through events and programs that strengthen the connection among students, families, and staff. We invite you to volunteer in any way that interest you, and we look forward to getting to know you.
In partnership with our Parent Faculty Association coupled with student body comprising of 54 members, we are able to come up with innovative activities throughout the year. Please click on the links below to view the activities.
- Parenting in times of COVID-19
- Welcome Email
- Distance Learning FAQ’s
- Distance Learning Circular with Primary and Secondary Timetables
- Distance Learning Programme
- Books and Uniform 2019-2020
- Between Us Portal Steps
- E-books Online
- Fee Payment Schedule 2019-2020
- Holiday – 29th and 30th April 2019
- Inauguration of New School Building
- Independence day14082019
- Makar Sakranti holiday – 14th Jan 2019
- Parent Orientation and Investitures ceremony-11.07.2019-1
- Podar Sustainable Development-UN Goals Exhibition
- Procedure for Online Payment
- Robotics Boot Camp
- Update Parent information on Between Us Portal
- Student Parent HandBook 2020-2021
- Your one stop solution for school related shopping
With the partnership of our Parent Faculty Association, we organize a world of events each year, celebrating and sharing a wide array of Ideas ranging from Religious, Cultural and Traditional diversities among other Socially relevant experiences.