INTERNATIONAL TEACHER TRAINING COURSES at PODAR INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
The Teacher Training Department of Podar offers a wide range of courses for Teachers and those who want to become Teachers or Teacher aspirants.
Our courses are divided into two categories –
1. Cambridge Courses – CICTL, CIDTL, CICEL
2. Podar courses – PGCITE, PGCCCD
A) Cambridge courses
Podar International School is an accredited Centre for conducting the Cambridge Professional Development Qualifications.
Cambridge Professional Development Qualifications (Cambridge PDQs) transform professional learning for practising teachers and leaders and their schools.
B) Cambridge PDQs:
- Meet the needs and priorities of the individual and the school
- Support school based professional development
- Enhance professional thinking and practice to improve the quality of learning
- Provide international benchmarks for professional learning leading to valuable certification and progression
- Energies professional learning communities.
For more Information on the CICTL and CIDTL Courses please click the link below:
C) CICEL – Educational Leadership
The Cambridge International Certificate and Diploma in Educational Leadership enable leaders to:
- Improve their leadership of the quality of learning and teaching and the development of their schools
- Develop critical engagement with key leadership theories, concepts and challenges
- Focus on effective and reflective leadership practice.
Taking this certificate and diploma will help you to:
- Increase your knowledge and understanding of successful leadership
- Develop your leadership skills
- Enhance your performance as an educational leader.
D) Post Graduate Certificate in International Teacher Education (PGCITE)
Podar International School identified a niche area of training teachers to teach in International Schools and thus created a very innovative course called PGCITE. The course started from Jan, 2016 and since then more than 200 teachers have graduated and are working in the best International schools.
Course Details : (Online and Classroom modes available)
Duration – 8 months
Batches – held twice a year – January batch and July batch
Days – Monday to Friday
Jan batch – Morning session – Timing – 10 am to 1 pm
July batch – Afternoon session – Timing – 1.30 pm to 4.30 pm
- Graduates / Post Graduates from any field
- Teaching experience is not essential
Interested Candidates staying anywhere in India and abroad can now do this course due to Online Learning Mode also available.
Why do you need to do the PGCITE Course?
- Podar International School is a pioneer in the field of International Education and has years of experience and understanding of the essential requirements of International Curriculum.
- So who better than Podar to initiate this course and offer Indian graduates and Post graduates a chance to do this course and teach in International Schools.
- This course gives you a thorough grounding and training in all aspects needed for Teaching in International Schools.
- You will get a chance to do your Practice Teaching, Observations and Internship in any one of the Podar International Schools.
- You will be exposed to the most Innovative methodologies of teaching and strategies used.
- You will be exposed to the latest Technologies being used in all Podar schools.
- You will be trained by the best in the industry.
- You will be awarded a certificate from Podar for the PGCITE course.
E) Post Graduate Certificate in Curriculum & Content Development (PGCCCD)
Curriculum and Content development is a big market today with schools and Educational Content companies looking for talented Content developers in various subjects and grades. Learn the art of developing innovative Curriculum and Content during this course and become excellent Curriculum and content designers.
Course Details: (ONLINE MODE)
Duration – 4 months
Batches – held twice a year – January batch and June batch
Days – Twice a week (Tuesday and Thursday)
January batch (Jan – April) – Afternoon session – Timing – 2 pm to 4 pm
June batch (June – Sep) – Morning session – Timing – 10.30 am to 12.30 pm
- Graduates / Post Graduates from any field
Interested Candidates staying anywhere in India and abroad can now do this course due to Online Learning facilities.
For Inquiries and Registration please contact:
Teacher Training Department
Podar International School
Saraswati Road, Santacruz West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400054
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number: 8879753461 / 022- 26001311 (9 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)