ACHIEVEMENTS OF STUDENTS IN EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
Since last 4 years consecutively Podar International School has been honored by Indian Development Foundation for it’s contribution in humanitarian services.
Master Daron Saldhana was adjudged best player of the tournament and winner of the International School Sports League at Ecole Mondiale School Tournament and Dhirubai Ambani International School Tournament.
TAISI Sports Meet Bangalore:
Best Swimmer Boys “A” Category.
4 Gold 2 Silver 1 Bronze.
DSO Mumbai Suburbs:
DSO Mumbai-Thane-Vashi Zonal :
DSO Maharashtra State (Satara) :
Master Divesh Pamnani was adjudged highest goal scorer and the most valuable player at Ecole Mondiale Tournament for the year 2012 and was awarded Man of the match against Dhirubai Amabani at B.D Somani Cricket Tournament and runner up at Yuvana, Jamunabai Liga.
IBDP students, Suchi Sandhu, Aishani Anvekar, Hristina Vasileva, Desiree Gracious and Mehraab Sumbania participated in the Dso Jr College & Ecole Mondiale Girls & Boys Basket Ball tournament
IBDP students Suchi Sandhu, Aishani Anvekar, Pooja Puri & Ayesha Desai participated in the Dso Jr College & Ecole Mondiale under 18 Girls Football Tournament.
IBDP students Siddhant Babla, Jay Mota, Advait Desai, Rayyan Butt, Kunal Goil and Aditya Pai participated in the Dso Jr. College & ISPL under 19 Football Tournament. Shantanu Vyas played in the under 19 cricket tournament.
A-Levels Student Master Columbus Marquis participated in International Tennis Federation G-4 Mumbai in 2011 and lawn Tennis for Maharashtra.
A-Levels & IBDP Students participated in Essay writing Competition organized by Times of India
Miss. Midori Vaid bagged the first prize and on 26th Jan her article was published in the newspaper. Master Advait Desai was also shortlisted for the same.
IBPYP and IGCSE students participated in All India Art Comptetion orgranized by Star Creative Art. The art work covered the following categories – Painting, Cartoon, Greetings and Canvas Painting.
Master Soham Shah secured the 2nd prize in the cartoon category
Miss Manvi Poddar secured the 3rd Prize in canvas painting
Miss Siona Tagare secured the 3rd prize in the drawing category
Miss Aakrit Singhal and Miss Sameeksha Sahani secured the consolation prize in the cartoon and drawing category respectively.
IBPYP and IGCSE students participated in the “Nrityanjali fest, inter-school competition” covering Art and Hand-writing.
Miss Maitreyee Gavaskar secured the 1st prize.
Miss Jia Doshi secured the 2nd prize.
Miss Jia Doshi secured the 1st prize.
Miss Aditi Wadgaonkar secured the 2nd prize.
Master Rushil Pingali secured the 3rd prize.
Miss Pooja Sridhar secured the 4th prize.
Students participated in the Elementary and Intermediate Art grade exam.
IBPYP and IGCSE students participated in the National Color Art Fiesta Emblazon (International drawing and painting competition) organized by Starcity Inc.’s. The themes covered were – Scene from an epic, say no to plastic & emblazon.
LANGUAGE AND GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
- IGCSE students participated in the Innovative council of English Exams.
- Students participated in the French Talent Examination conducted by the Academy for Promotion of French Language and Literature (APELL)
- Pre-IGCSE students participated in the Limca Book of Records Quiz.
MATHS AND SCIENCE
- Students of IGCSE participated in the Dr. Homi Bhabha Balvaidnyanik Competition 2011-12 which inculcates in students a scientific attitude.
- Jai Dhanani (Grade-IX) and Bhavin Shah (Grade-6) were qualified for the 2nd level of Dr. Homi Bhabha Balvaidnyanik Competition.
- IGCSE students took part in the National Talent Search Examination (NCERT examination)
- IGCSE students participated in the global talent search exam.
- IGCSE students participated in the NIE Aptitude Test.
- IGCSE students participated in the Times NIE My Green Earth 2012 Mumbai at Nehru Science Centre.
- IGCSE students participated in the EMAT Exam.
IGCSE students participated in the Grand Banyan Project – a movement for environmental awareness and sustainable action.